Resources from the Microassist Learning and Development Team
We’re always on the lookout for current information and resources for improving our curriculum and elearning development skills and knowledge. But why keep what we find a secret? Below is a collection of learning and development resources from our learning design team.
UPDATE: You may also be interested in the learning and development resources we mentioned during one of our 2017 webinars. Those resources are listed here (there is some overlap): Elearning Development Resources: Develop the Elearning Your Program Deserves.
Guides to Better eLearning
- Serious eLearning Manifesto
- Articulate Community
- Cathy Moore’s Blog
- Karl Kapp on Gamification
- Clark Quinn on the Learning Revolution
Science of Learning
Books (free PDFs):
- Robin Williams, Non-Designer’s Design Book
- Nancy Duarte, Slide:ology
- Robert Bringhurst, Elements of Typographic Style
- Scott McCloud: Understanding Comics
- Mort Walker: The Lexicon of Comicana
- Masters of American Comics
Contact our Learning Developers
Need to discuss developing e-learning? Creating curriculum for classroom training? Auditing and remediating e-learning for accessibility? Our learning developers would be glad to help.