Why Microassist for Federal Government?
Microassist offers custom learning development, Section 508 accessibility compliance testing and remediation, and digital training for government agencies.
- Award-winning provider of accessible training, website, and digital content technologies.
- Proven solutions provider for government agencies since 1992.
- Section 508 / WCAG 2.0 accessibility audit and remediation expertise.
- Full array of end-to-end training services.
- Minority-owned, small business.
- Microsoft Partner
Microassist is a minority-owned, small business providing custom curriculum development and delivery that is compliant with Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and other recognized standards. Our robust application development group provides in-depth accessibility analysis and remediation of websites, mobile applications, documents, and other media files and platforms.
Our Federal Contracts
We provide government solutions through two GSA contracts, a Professional Services Schedule for web-based marketing and training services, and a Schedule 70 contract for Information Technology Professional Services.