Microassist Instructor-Led Training Courses
The Benefits of In-Person, Group Training
In-person, classroom training remains a cornerstone of effective employee education. Many students learn best and have greater retention when they are face to face with an instructor in a classroom. Learners can ask questions of the instructor throughout the course, review information, and clarify concepts. They can also learn from their peers more easily in a classroom setting.
Furthermore, face-to-face training allows the instructor to incorporate a variety of training tactics, including lectures, demonstrations, hands-on workshops, and retention quizzes.
Microassist Training Advantages
Microassist offers more than 200 instructor-led training courses across a multitude of software applications and technology areas. We use industry-leading curriculum that can be customized to address specific needs for your teams and organization. And, our highly experienced instructors have real-world knowledge about everyday workplace challenges for the topics they teach.
Course Delivery: Flexible and Tailored
We can deliver courses for you in whatever location best suits your needs:
- In our state-of-the-art, Austin classrooms. With fully equipped and configured computer workstations for each user, learners receive hands-on training and conduct practical exercises using the software they’ll use on the job. Training at our location minimizes student distraction. It also allows you to book classes for your team members individually.
- Onsite at your location. When you want to minimize disruption for your team but still want the benefits of classroom training, our trainers can deliver training in your classroom. Because employees don’t incur travel expenses, you save money, and learners have less time away from work. When we train onsite, we are only training employees from your company, therefore we can customize the training to focus solely on your needs.
- Virtually (over the internet). Is your team dispersed over multiple locations? Do you have team members that work from home? We can offer them instructor-led training at their desk virtually, over the internet.
Advance Your Organization with Well-Trained Teams
Our experienced instructors, combined with eager learners and proven courseware, creates an ideal training environment to advance students to the next level.
Review our upcoming classes or contact our team for more information by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Classroom Training Makes Good Business Sense
At Microassist, we know that sending members of your organization to formal training is a big decision. Your workforce is your most valuable resource, and taking them away from their daily responsibilities can seem like a costly investment. However, the right training can pay for itself in spades.
How? By increasing organizational productivity and self-sufficiency, as well as employee morale and retention.
According to the Gartner Group:
- Untrained users take up to six times as long to accomplish work as trained users.
- Self-training costs 73% more than formal training does.
- Organizations recoup the cost of training in less than nine months, and the return on investment is estimated at 165%.
Take advantage of Microassist’s wealth of instructor-led training courses. Let us know your team’s specific objectives or any on-the-job situations you need to have solved, and we’ll work with you to get you the effective training that supports your organization’s goals.
- Classroom Training FAQ
- Case Study: Customized Classroom Training Targets Specific Skills to Drive Results
- Stay up-to-date on classroom training courses and concepts, software tips, and training trends. Subscribe to our monthly Training News!