Careers at Microassist
Microassist is always looking for motivated, self-directed professionals in the areas of:
- Digital Accessibility Specialists: Review, test and remediate digital content, PDF documents, and websites.
- Training: Software, Professional Development, and Elearning
- Application Development: .NET, Java, Database Systems
- IT Services: Microsoft-based networks
- Sales: Proven track record in selling and supporting web application development projects in the government and corporate marketplaces
Please go to Career Opportunities for specific job openings.
While our standards of performance are high, Microassist is a comfortable, rather laid-back place to work. Our offices are conveniently located in Northwest Austin. We actively support opportunities for our staff to learn and grow, and since we are still fairly small, your chances for varied assignments will be high.
We offer our exempt employees a comprehensive portfolio of benefits, including:
- Company-paid health, life and disability insurance
- Annual paid vacations
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Sick leave
- Simple-IRA plan with company match of employee contributions
- Performance-based bonuses
- Education support
- Organization membership
- Professional books and publications
- Business casual work environments
- Remote work opportunities
Please contact us for a complete description of our benefits.