Scrum Master Certification for PSM I & Agile Foundation
This Agile Professional Scrum Master Certification & Agile Foundation course covers the key components of Scrum and addresses the challenges of adopting an Agile product development and project management approach. Scrum is the most popular Agile frameworks that uses simple techniques to increase productivity, delivery, and quality that also leads to greater team satisfaction. Scrum is an iterative, incremental framework for developing any product or managing any work. Scrum provides a framework which allows teams to deliver a potentially shippable set of functionality every iteration, providing the agility needed to respond to rapidly changing requirements. The Scrum framework constantly challenges its users to focus on improvement, and its Sprints provide the stability to address the ever-changing needs that occur in any project. These characteristics have led to Scrum becoming the most popular method in the world of Agile software development. Concentrate on areas the Professional Scrum Master exam focuses on to study offline. Delivered by Data Analysis & Results PSM-certified experienced instructors and consultants.
This program is designed for those eager to obtain the desirable PSM® Agile Scrum Master Project Management Certification.
- Those interested in PSM® Certification
- Prospective or current Agile Team Members
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Quality/Test Staff
- Managers of Project/Program Managers, PMO Managers
- Program Managers, Project Managers, Process Managers
- Project Leads, Project Coordinators, Portfolio Managers
- Agile Managers, Development Managers, & Tech Leads
- Business Analysts, Business Systems & Systems Analysts
- External and Internal Consultants
- Operations & Line Managers, Senior Staff
- Directors, VPs, Leaders at all levels
College degree, or 1 years of professional experience in commercial, government, or nonprofit organizations, or our Project Management Foundation course or similar.
Learning Outcomes / Objectives
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to
- Increase your probability of passing the exam by focusing only on relevant exam topics
- Develop a short personal study plan based on your strengths, weaknesses, and learning style
- Understand the elimination process to help answer questions correctly
- Learn tricks for selecting the BEST answer per PSM best practices
- Exercises and condensed notes help you conceptualize and understand, (not just memorize) the information you need to know
- Optional: Practice in a PSM® exam simulator, just like the real exam environment
Study for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM®).
Course developed and maintained by a Scrum.Org Certified Provider so you can be assured of highest quality.
- Study for Professional Project Manager (PSM®) Exam
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM®) practice exam
- Various exercises to reinforce key learning concepts
- Increase probability of passing exam
- Focus only on relevant exam topics
- Know the elimination process to help answer questions
- Exercises and condensed notes
Exam fee is not included in course.
- PSM exam introduction
- Develop your own customized study plan
- Exam study tips
- What to expect on exam day
INTRODUCTION TO AGILE
- Building a foundation in Agile – What is Agile and how has it changed over the years?
- Exploring why Scrum works, and how it can help your projects
- Applying the Scrum Framework – Using the framework successfully, including principles, roles, rules, and artifacts required
THE SPRINT GAME
- Developing high-performing teams – Building self-organizing, cross functional teams that work towards shared goals
THE AGILE PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
AGILE SIZING AND ESTIMATING
- Realizing the “Art of Possible” – Fostering your organization to embrace Scrum
- Critical Success Factors for Implementing Scrum – Implementing Scrum while not losing control
COURSE CLOSE – FINAL QUESTIONS