Big Data and Data Visualization Classes
Data analysis is complex; at times it is a balance of both art and science. It takes a knowledge and expertise of a skilled professional to take various data sets collected across an organization and translate it into analysis that can predict customer trends or identify how best to deploy government resources.
Increasingly organizations across business, government and education, consider data management and analytics a top priority for the growth and effectiveness of their operations. Hiring for jobs requiring data analytics knowledge is growing as well – and as organizations seek to meet the talent needs of their organizations.
Organizations looking to equip their team’s data analytic capabilities turn to Microassist for data ready training delivered.
- Power BI: Upskill your data analysis capabilities and quickly connect your organization to use all your data.
- Data Visualization: Transform your data into rich visuals that aid new ways of achieving your team’s goals.
- Data Science with Python: Using AI and open-source to transform how data science helps your team make faster, more informed decisions.
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power BI: Data Analysis Practitioner
- Microsoft Power BI: Data Analysis Professional
- Tableau Desktop: Part 1
- Tableau Desktop: Part 2
- Using Data Science Tools in Python
- Data Wrangling with Python