Microassist has served as a trusted enterprise technology partner for a variety of federal, state, and local government clients. Many public-sector projects are listed on our Examples of Our Work page, and several are featured in case studies. To learn more about how we can serve your organization, please visit our Government Solutions page.
Government Clients List
Below is a selection of clients for whom we are proud to have delivered solutions that have advanced the public good.
- Federal Drug Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Veterans Administration
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Employees Retirement System
- Texas Health & Human Services Commission
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Texas Workforce Commission
- City of Austin
- City of Cedar Park
- City of San Antonio
- Travis County
- Williamson County
Microassist is a State of Texas DIR-contracted vendor.
NAICS: 541512, 541511, 541611, and 611420.
D&B: 788754885 | Cage Code: 7SRF5
TX HUB: #56092 | SBA Profile: P2163270