Microassists Community Involvement
Microassist is passionate about creating an impact in the community from the work we do to volunteering and donating. We love to give of our talents to organizations that help make our community special.
Community Spotlight – MSAustin Walk 2022
Microassist Charity Contributions
Among the organizations Microassist regularly supports:
- Partnerships for Children: Central Texas nonprofit leading collections programs offering resources, support, and comfort for foster children and families.
- Open AIR Austin: AIR’s (Accessibility Internet Rally) Open AIR is an international competition bringing developers together to create accessible sites for non-profits.
- Capital Area Food Bank: This charity provides over 15,000,000 lbs of food to the needy in the Austin, Texas community.
- GENaustin: Microassist is proud to support GENaustin, an Austin, Texas organization dedicated to building healthy self-esteem in young women. Microassist donates time, talent, and treasure to GENaustin.
- Pratham: Microassist supports Pratham, an organization whose goal is to eliminate illiteracy. This program has reached over a million children and continues to reach over 200,000 children annually. Remarkably, Pratham educates children for $7.50/child per year!
- The Miracle Foundation: This non-profit organization is dedicated to running world-class orphanages and empowering children to reach their full potential.
- Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC): Scholarship donation for their National Training Seminar. Speakers included Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, General Martin Dempsey, Admiral Harry B. Harris, and others.
- Westwood Lacrosse: Westwood Lacrosse Club is a non-profit club that relies heavily on sponsorships to keep player costs down. Microassist proudly sponsors this Austin, Texas DI team.
Microassist donates classes to the following organizations:
- Austin Under 40
- Austin Symphony
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Research Center
- Heart Ball – American Heart Association
- Leadership Austin
- LifeWorks Austin
- Zachary Scott Theatre
If your organization needs help, please feel free to contact us.
Community Organization Membership
Microassist is a member of:
- Austin Human Resource Management Association (AHRMA)
- Association for Talent development
- Austin Women in Technology (AWT)
- Health Information Management System Society (HIMSS)
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – Capitol of Texas Chapter
- Texas Association of State Systems for Computing and Communications (TASSCC)
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- InfraGard – Capital of Texas Alliance
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- Society for Information Management (SIM) – Austin Chapter