- Curriculum Development
- E-Learning Overview
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- The Learning Dispatch
- L&D Resources
- E-Learning Resources
- Classroom Training
- Application Development
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Government Solutions
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
E-Learning Case Studies
We’re very proud of our work for our customers. We have worked in multiple sectors including Healthcare, Public Safety, Technology, Manufacturing and Not-for Profit.
Here you can browse by the type of challenge we’ve addressed across all of these areas.
- Rackspace needed a high-touch learning provider; one that could manage the development of a series of highly-technical online sales training courses. Rackspace Worldwide Sales Material Distribution Case Study
- A large computer manufacturer needed help training its customers on how to use its Web-based computer image management system. Training for customer's of a large computer manufacturer
- The Texas Department of State Health Services Division for Disease Control and Prevention Services is charged with many tasks including HIV/AIDs prevention. Unfortunately, perinatal HIV transmission rates were still too high. DSHS recognized that clinicians needed help in communicating the importance of HIV testing during pregnancy. Texas Department of State Health Services training for preventing perinatal transmission of HIV.
- The Texas Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition Group continuously field trains new and existing Child Care Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, and Day Care Home contractors about the USDA's Meal Re-Imbursement Program. Case Study: Train New Child and Adult Day Care Centers about USDA Meal Re-Imbursement Program
- The Texas Department of State Health Services Vital Statistics Division needed to train physicians, funeral directors, medical examiners and Justices of the Peace across the state on the new electronic records system. Case Study: Teach 15,000 Physicians and their Staff to Use the Texas Electronic Death Registrar
- The Texas Department of State Health Services needed to create awareness for a diverse audience about recommended vaccination schedules to drive compliance with CDC requirements. Case Study: How to Educate the Public Regarding Immunizations for the 6.5 Million Children in the State of Texas
For your convenience, all of our E-Learning case studies are available for download below, or you can view demos of our E-Learning projects.
Have a question? Meet Heather Poggi-Mannis, our E-Learning evangelist. Heather has been working in the training industry for 12 years. Her technical background and previous experience includes a BSEE from the University of Texas at Austin, working for Texas Instruments Analog Devices, as well as pro