Microassist Instructor Led Training Courses
Classroom training is a cornerstone of employee education. Many students learn best and have the greater retention when they learn face to face with an instructor in a classroom. Learners can collaborate with the instructor and learn from their peers more easily in classroom. Face to face training allows the instructor to incorporate various learning principles, including lectures, demonstrations, hands-on workshops, and retention quizzes.
Microassist offers over 200 instructor-led training courses. We use industry leading curriculum that can be customized to address specific needs for your teams and organization. Microassist’s highly experienced instructors have real-world knowledge about everyday workplace challenges for the topics they teach.
Courses can be delivered:
- In our state of the art classrooms with fully equipped and configured computer-workstations for each user. Training at our location minimizes student distraction. It also allows you to book classes for your team members individually.
- Onsite at your location. When you want to minimize disruption for your team but still want the benefits of classroom training our trainers can deliver training in your classroom. Because there are no employee travel expenses involved, you save money, and learners have less time away from work. When we train onsite, we are only training employees from your company, therefore the training can be customize to focus solely on your needs.
- Virtually (over the Internet). Is your team dispersed over multiple locations? Do you have team members that work from home? We can offer them instructor led training at their desk virtually over the internet.
Our experienced instructors combined with eager learners and proven courseware creates an ideal training environment to advance students to the next level.
Review our upcoming classes, or contact our team for more information by filling out the form on the bottom of this page.
Classroom Training Makes Good Business Sense
At Microassist, we know that sending members of your organization to formal training is a big decision. Your workforce is your most valuable resource, and taking them away from their daily responsibilities can seem like a costly investment. However, the right training can pay for itself in spades. How? By increasing organizational productivity and self-sufficiency, as well as employee morale and retention.
According to the Gartner Group:
- Untrained users take up to six times as long to accomplish work as trained users.
- Self-training costs 73% more than formal training does.
- Organizations recoup the cost of training in less than nine months, and the return on investment is estimated at 165%.