- Custom E-Learning
- E-Learning Overview
- Courseware Development
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- Audio & Video
- The Learning Dispatch
- Classroom Training
- Application Development
- Resource Center
- Ask the Experts
- E-Learning Resources
- Learning Center
- Government Solutions
- Screen Backgrounds
- About MicroAssist
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Client Testimonials
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
Crystal Reports Classroom Training in Austin, Texas
Crystal Report Classes Course outlines:
For more information about Crystal Reports training, please call (512) 794-8440 or please fill out our Pricing Request Form and we will contact you with more information.
Are you trying to extract output from your database to create reports so you can analyze and interpret information? Do your reports contain too much data or information presented in a manner that has no meaning or little value? Improve your efficiency by learning about Crystal Reports’ robust features and make more sound business decisions.
MicroAssist’s expert-level Crystal Reports instructors teach report designers and business users how to build meaningful basic list and group reports in the Crystal Reports XI Introduction course.
Learn how to:
- create formulas that calculates field data,
- enhance your reports by adding watermarks, inserting objects, and suppressing report sections,
- change formats and insert hyperlinks,
- create graphical pie charts with drill down capabilities,
- distribute data via other applications.
In the Crystal Reports XI Advanced course, you will discover how to create complex reports and data sources using Crystal Reports’ tools.
Discover how to:
- make more sophisticated reports including sub-reports and cross-tabs,
- increase your report’s speed and efficiency by using SQL queries,