Virtual Exhibit Booth
As more conferences and industry events move to virtual formats to stay connected, our Microassist team created this virtual booth to share news and resources on our services to government and education clients.
Why Microassist for Government?
- Award-winning provider of accessible training, website, and digital content technologies.
- Proven solutions provider for government agencies since 1992.
- Section 508 / WCAG 2.0 accessibility audit and remediation expertise.
- Full array of end-to-end training services.
- Minority-owned, small business.
- Microsoft Partner
Microassist is a minority-owned, small business providing custom curriculum development and delivery that is compliant with Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and other recognized standards. Our robust application development group provides in-depth accessibility analysis and remediation of websites, mobile applications, documents, and other media files and platforms.
We provide government solutions through two GSA contracts, a Professional Services Schedule for web-based marketing and training services, and a Schedule 70 contract for Information Technology Professional Services.
Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process
In this actionable training, teams can review a supplier’s VPAT/ACR using a Standard Form with a Standard Process and arrive at a Standard, Justifiable, and Documented Conclusion.
Created by Microassist Chief Technology Officer Hiram Kuykendall
Microassist’s Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process delivers:
- A 3-hour, online, self-paced course that results in a Course Certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible design, complimenting GSA’s 508 online accessible ICT procurement courses, with added animation, closed captions, script access, periodic knowledge checks, and a final exam.
- Broken into easily digestible chapters for self-paced progress.
- Exercises to focus on The VPAT 2.x 508 Edition evaluation process.
- Also includes process for the WCAG and INT editions.
- A proprietary VPAT Accessibility Conformance Report Evaluation Form laying out an easy-to-follow process to complete any evaluation.