Virtual Exhibit Booth
As more conferences and industry events move to virtual formats to stay connected, our Microassist team created this virtual booth to share news and resources on our services to government and education clients.
Why Micoassist for Government?
- Award-winning provider of accessible training, website, and digital content technologies.
- Proven solutions provider for government agencies since 1992.
- Section 508 / WCAG 2.0 accessibility audit and remediation expertise.
- Full array of end-to-end training services.
- Microsoft Partner, Adobe Bronze Partner.
- Minority-owned, small business.
Microassist is a minority-owned, small business providing custom curriculum development and delivery that is compliant with Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and other recognized standards. Our robust application development group provides in-depth accessibility analysis and remediation of websites, mobile applications, documents, and other media files and platforms.
We provide government solutions through two GSA contracts, a Professional Services Schedule for web-based marketing and training services, and a Schedule 70 contract for Information Technology Professional Services.