Microassist’s years of experience developing Elearning have taught us how vital project management is. Elearning projects are more complex to manage than traditional learning projects because they involve technology and training. There’s more risk, more time constraints, more budget pressures, and more potential for communication failure. We are dedicated to using our experience to help Elearning project managers find success (check out our workshop on the topic!). We’ve asked our project manager to share pet peeves as the first step to making project managers’ lives a little less stressful.
Top 10 Ways to Annoy a Project Manager
1. Giving me too much detail when I ask a simple question.
2. Missing your deadline—and not telling me about it.
3. Neglecting to report a problem. Part One.
4. Neglecting to report a problem. Part Two.
5. Spinning the truth.
6. Getting bent out of shape when I ask when something will be done or why it isn’t done.
7. Complaining when I say that you can’t do XYZ because there’s no budget.
8. Going around me.
9. Moving the target.
10. Forgetting to thank me when I help you out.
Contact our Learning Developers
Need to discuss developing e-learning? Creating curriculum for classroom training? Auditing and remediating e-learning for accessibility? Our learning developers would be glad to help.