Managed Learning Services: Training Support for Business
Custom, End-to-End Training Support, Tailored to Your Organization
Training employees is essential, but the entire process is time-consuming.
What if you could entrust the ongoing training of your team to a dedicated partner? Someone who would help you accelerate the skills, knowledge, and abilities of your staff in a coordinated, strategic, and measurable way? Someone who understands not just how to train on a particular skill or program, but employs effective ways of developing and delivering both elearning and classroom training, recognizes the importance of measuring returns on your training investment, and links training topics across internal departments?
Microassist offers a full array of end-to-end training program management services. We look at the entire learning and development system— from your organization’s strategic vision to how to measure training effectiveness. Depending on your needs, we can develop and manage your entire training program or supplement your efforts in specific areas.
The result is prioritized, tailored training that is consistently and efficiently delivered, reducing overall costs while increasing employee productivity.
Managed Learning Services: A Comprehensive Approach
Your end-to-end managed learning services may include
- Training Strategy Development and Planning — Aligns your learning and development initiatives with your organizational strategic goals, and provides a roadmap for training within your organization.
- Program Oversight and Administration — Provides day-to-day program management through a dedicated program office. The result is a streamlined, integrated, tightly tracked, and efficient training program that doesn’t rely on you hiring an entire team or burning out your existing one.
- Curriculum Design and Development — Harnesses the skills of professional instructional designers who 1) collect knowledge from your experts, 2) pare it down to the essentials, and 3) organize it to maximize learning effectiveness. Resulting process-proven course material can include instructor and student guidebooks, workbooks, slide presentations, online course modules, job aids, resource libraries, feedback forms, and other related content.
- Training Enrollment Management — Administers courses, documents attendance, and assesses training results. We also provide student administration services to help students enroll in courses and obtain course completion certificates and reports, as needed.
- Training Delivery — Facilitates learning through the format that works best for your organization and students. You may require training over the Internet, in classrooms, through mobile platforms or other avenues, or a combination of these methods. We offer courses and expert instructors as well as expertise in learning management system (LMS) configuration and installation.
- Training Staff Augmentation — Offers training professionals as you need them, enabling you to scale up and down for special projects. This allows you to integrate our professionals with your training team. You’re able to both reduce the cost of acquiring specialized skills and meet aggressive project timelines.
- Fulfillment and Logistics — Takes care of all the details, from securing training rooms, delivering materials, scheduling early arrivals, booking hotels, and communicating updates, to making sure students are fed.
- Classroom Rental — Provides training rooms, computers, amenities, and other concierge services for daily, multiple day, or weekly rental basis at Microassist’s North Austin location. Services may include meals, supplies, and other amenities, as requested.
- Vendor Management — Supplies trainers or consultants with the appropriate experience to meet the needs of your learning and development programs. Because we’ve encountered and resolved minimum purchases, contract terms, and other restrictions, we can easily manage vendor relationships on your behalf, guarantee quality, negotiate the best discounts, and consolidate invoicing.
- Technology Management — Links training technology with other technology, connecting learning development tools, learning management systems, hosting services, and other systems. Microassist also provides custom design, mobile deployment, and mission-critical database-driven systems.
- Reporting and Measurement — Emphasizes both learner performance (how successful students are in gaining competency) and learner satisfaction (how students rate the learning experience). Reporting and Measurement also monitors training on an ongoing basis, enabling course leaders to identify and address any areas for concern.
Contact Us about How Managed Learning Services Can Support Your Organization
Microassist approaches training as an ongoing, ever-upward strategy designed to improve your people and your teams so that you can reach your business goals.
Contact us today to discuss how our Managed Learning Services staff can help cultivate highly skilled teams within your organization.