Accessibility IT Services
DIR-CPO-5118 Accessibility IT Services
Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
Microassist, a certified Texas HUB, has been a trusted service provider to State of Texas agencies and institutions of higher education for over 30 years.
We are pleased to be among the vendor partners selected for the Department of Information Resources Cooperative Contracts Program, to provide a full range of Accessibility IT Services under this contract (DIR-CPO-5118).
Accessibility Solutions Provided:
UsableNet AQA (Accessibility Scanning Software)
- Accessibility Audit Services – website, document, and application audits
- Accessibility Development Services – training, consulting, VPAT/ACR, and PDAA services
- Accessibility Testing Services – compliance, development, and code testing
- Accessibility Business Integration Services – implementation support, strategic consulting, accessibility program establishment, and governance
- Document Remediation Services – PDF, and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint remediation
- IT Accessibility Training Services – accessibility courses and training development
- Multimedia Transcription, Captioning and Description Services – audio, transcription, closed captioning, and translation services
- Assistive Technology Scripting Services – alternative text and scripting
- Other Accessibility Services – project management and other accessibility services
Commodity Codes are listed at the end of this page.
Microassist, Inc., Vendor ID: 1742768479400
Microassist Certified Texas HUB #: 56092
How to Order Accessibility IT Services
Contact Microassist to review your specifications, place an order, or obtain more information.
- For product and pricing information, call Donald Twining at (512) 794-8440.
- Generate a purchase order, made payable to Microassist, Inc.
NOTE: Please reference Microassist’s contract #DIR-CPO-5118 and the service category(ies) on your purchase order.
- Email your purchase order and quote forms to [email protected].
- Microassist will process the order and invoice your agency.
Accessibility IT Services Contract Information
Please visit the links below for more information about our Accessibility IT Services contract:
- Contract DIR-CPO-5118
- Appendix A, Standard Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B, HUB Subcontracting Plan
- Appendix C, Pricing Index
- Appendix D, Service Agreement
For more information on DIR’s Cooperative Contracts program, visit DIR’s Cooperative Contracts page.
Department of Information Resources
300 W. 15th Street, Suite 1300
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 475-4588
The following warranty is provided for accessibility services in which Microassist provides directly to Customers through this contract:
The Customer has 30 days from the date of deliverable invoice to inform Microassist of its determination that Microassist has made errors in the completed deliverable. Customer will immediately inform Microassist of the Customer’s determination. Microassist shall make such corrections and revisions as are necessary so that the unacceptable in-scope deliverables are satisfactory to Customer and shall be corrected without cost to Customer. Correction is limited to rework of the unsatisfactory in-scope work without change(s) to the original specifications and without regard to the amount of the effort expended on the original deliverable. Because of the nature of the services provided, Microassist does not offer a return policy, but will warrant deliverables according to the provision above.
- 915-25 – Captioned Services for the Hearing Impaired
- 915-96 – Web Page Design and/or Management Services
- 918-25 – Compliance Consulting, American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 920-03 – Application Service Provider (ASP) – (web based hosted)
- 920-24 – Data Conversion Services
- 920-27 – E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 920-40 – Programming Services, Computer
- 920-46 – Software Updating Services
- 920-47 – Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-91 – Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 924-74 – Special Education