New Course: Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process
Schedule a course demonstration
Don’t leave accessibility to the end. Be prepared for evaluating accessibility during procurements.
Microassist’s new course, Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process, equips teams with a VPAT overview, strategies for making an accessibility determination and a guided exercise simulation on how to use this template driven methodology.
Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process
In this actionable training, teams can review a supplier’s VPAT/ACR using a Standard Form with a Standard Process and arrive at a Standard, Justifiable, and Documented Conclusion.
Created by Microassist Chief Technology Officer Hiram Kuykendall
Microassist’s Understanding the VPAT Analysis and Determination Process delivers:
- A 3-hour, online, self-paced course that results in a Course Certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible design, complimenting GSA’s 508 online accessible ICT procurement courses, with added animation, closed captions, script access, periodic knowledge checks, and a final exam.
- Broken into easily digestible chapters for self-paced progress.
- Exercises to focus on The VPAT 2.x 508 Edition evaluation process.
- Also includes process for the WCAG and INT editions.
- A proprietary VPAT Accessibility Conformance Report Evaluation Form laying out an easy-to-follow process to complete any evaluation.