Sign-Up for Introductory Discount for Auditing Excel Course
Get ready to level up your Excel skills with our upcoming Auditing Excel Spreadsheets course! Developed by Microassist, this comprehensive course will be released in Q1 2024. Sign up with your company email now to be the first to know about the course release and take advantage of our exclusive introductory discount.
Excel Mastery: Advanced Auditing Techniques for Error-Free Spreadsheets
Coming in Q2 2023 - Sign up to be Notified
The European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group (EuSpRIG) estimate that over 90% of spreadsheets contain errors and half of spreadsheet models used in large businesses have material defects.
EUSpRIG Research and Best Practice
Microassist’s Auditing Excel Spreadsheets course was created in response to the growing concern from managers and auditors about the risk to organizations from a pervasive dependence on spreadsheets in the decision-making process. The Auditing Excel Spreadsheets course is designed to teach valuable techniques for verifying the integrity of even the most complicated Excel spreadsheets.
This Auditing Excel Spreadsheets course is the perfect solution for anyone looking to improve their spreadsheet skills and ensure the integrity of their data. It is designed to provide users with valuable techniques to audit and verify the integrity of their spreadsheets, including utilizing Excel’s various auditing and error-check tools to safeguard against potential formula or operational errors. The course will also cover designing and implementing strong internal documentation and controls for your spreadsheets. This course allows users to learn how to avoid common errors that may arise from spreadsheet use and make future development much easier. Additionally, this course will offer an accompanying Excel workbook with examples for practice throughout the course. This course is a must-have for anyone looking to level up their spreadsheet skills and ensure the accuracy and integrity of their data.
Who Should Attend?
This course is beneficial for:
- Business Analysts and Accountants who are dependent on accurate spreadsheets.
- Managers or Auditors concerned about the risk associated with pervasive dependence on spreadsheets in their business operations.
What Students Will Learn
In this Auditing Excel Spreadsheets course, students:
- Gain an enhanced understanding of Excel’s advanced features and tools.
- Learn to audit and understand even the most complicated Excel spreadsheets, including those created by others, to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Be equipped with the knowledge to design and implement internal controls for spreadsheet data, allowing them to ensure the integrity and accuracy of their work.
- Learn how to document your spreadsheets for long-term review, revision, and understanding by yourself and others.
- Learn to manage circular references, error-checking prompts, pivot tables, macro workbooks, and spreadsheet security measures.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Inquire add-in feature in Excel, which can analyze and compare multiple file versions.
Please note that the course curriculum is currently being developed and may be subject to change upon release.