Records Management & LRR Application Development
Licensing, Registration, and Reporting (LRR)
What is a Licensing, Registration, and Reporting system?
Increasingly we are asked to develop systems that incorporate one or more aspects of an Licensing, Registration and Reporting (LRR) system. Generically speaking, a LRR system results from a legislative mandate directing specific industries or people to be licensed and a fee paid to cover the licensing process and any related costs. This process often requires that staff submit to things like a fingerprint-based background check. Another example includes entities that must report specific materials obtained or distributed (metals for example) for which the license was issued.
Microassist has been producing both web-based and desktop Licensing, Registration, and Reporting systems for state and local government for over 20 years. As the complexity of the mandates have increased, so has our understanding both in terms of technology and policy. As a result of this long history, we truly understand how to help you fulfill these mandates. Furthermore, these legislative initiatives often arise with little advance notice. Microassist understands that and has helped organizations respond quickly and comprehensively.
Advanced User and Agreements Management
Do authorized users understand their duties and responsibilities while using your system?
How long can a user whose privilege has been terminated access your system before it is noticed?
Agreements management tools are specifically designed to make your secure user management system manageable and mitigate your risk. How can we help with this?
- Agreements management – Many organizations have entity agreements with the organization and user agreements with the individual that outline both an organization’s and individual’s responsibility. Microassist can help design and deploy a system that sets expectations in the form of signed agreements and time limits at both the organization and individual level.
- User Management – The organization using your system has more up-to-date information the status of their employees. It is therefore only natural that occasionally certain administrative authorities be delegated to external individuals in supervisory roles, while ensuring an audit trail.
- Advanced user management – These systems allow for individuals in predefined roles to
- Turn off access of an individual who has left the organization or changed duties
- Sign-up additional individuals within an organization