Microassist Accessibility and Elearning Solutions for Government and Education
Why Micoassist for Government and Education?
- Award-winning provider of accessible training, website, and digital content technologies.
- Proven solutions provider for government agencies since 1992.
- Section 508 / WCAG 2.0 accessibility audit and remediation expertise.
- Full array of end-to-end training services.
- Microsoft Partner, Adobe Bronze Partner.
- Minority-owned, small business.
Microassist is a minority-owned, small business providing custom curriculum development and delivery that is compliant with Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and other recognized standards. Our robust application development group provides in-depth accessibility analysis and remediation of websites, mobile applications, documents, and other media files and platforms.
We provide federal government solutions through two GSA contracts, a Professional Services Schedule for web-based marketing and training services, and a Schedule 70 contract for Information Technology Professional Services.
We provide education and state and local government solutions through cooperative contracts with the Texas Department of Information Resources.