- Curriculum Development
- E-Learning Overview
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- The Learning Dispatch
- L&D Resources
- E-Learning Resources
- Classroom Training
- Application Development
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Government Solutions
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
Curriculum Development and Delivery
At MicroAssist, we develop and deliver enterprise-level training.
We Develop Your Curriculum
To develop your curriculum, our instructional designers work with your experts to:
- Collect knowledge
- Pare it down to the essentials
- Organize it
This enables those who are new to easily understand and master appropriate skills.
Once the course is designed, our course developers create tools that allow users to easily access training. For online courses, they create interfaces which learners use to actively engage accessible content across a variety of platforms, from computers to tablets to phones.
For instructor-led courses, we develop:
These tools enable learning in the classroom and give students the ability to apply new knowledge after they leave. Some cases, such as courses that contain both online and instructor-led components, find both online interfaces and handouts useful.
We Deliver Your Course
Once developed, we deliver your course to your learners. Online courses can be delivered using a website or, if you need to track learner activity and test scores, via a learning management system. You can host our online courses in your own learning management system (our courses comply with industry-wide standards), or we can build or maintain a learning management system for you.
We can teach instructor-led training either in our own classrooms or provide training at your site.
Elearning Case Studies
We’re very proud of our work for our customers. We have worked in multiple sectors including Healthcare, Public Safety, Technology, Manufacturing and Not-for Profit.
Here you can browse by the type of challenge we’ve addressed across all of these areas.
- Rackspace needed a high-touch learning provider; one that could manage the development of a series of highly-technical online sales training courses. Rackspace Worldwide Sales Material Distribution Case Study
- A large computer manufacturer needed help training its customers on how to use its Web-based computer image management system. Training for customer's of a large computer manufacturer
- The Texas Department of State Health Services Division for Disease Control and Prevention Services is charged with many tasks including HIV/AIDs prevention. Unfortunately, perinatal HIV transmission rates were still too high. DSHS recognized that clinicians needed help in communicating the importance of HIV testing during pregnancy. Texas Department of State Health Services training for preventing perinatal transmission of HIV.
- The Texas Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition Group continuously field trains new and existing Child Care Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, and Day Care Home contractors about the USDA's Meal Re-Imbursement Program. Case Study: Train New Child and Adult Day Care Centers about USDA Meal Re-Imbursement Program
- The Texas Department of State Health Services Vital Statistics Division needed to train physicians, funeral directors, medical examiners and Justices of the Peace across the state on the new electronic records system. Case Study: Teach 15,000 Physicians and their Staff to Use the Texas Electronic Death Registrar
- The Texas Department of State Health Services needed to create awareness for a diverse audience about recommended vaccination schedules to drive compliance with CDC requirements. Case Study: How to Educate the Public Regarding Immunizations for the 6.5 Million Children in the State of Texas
Our Curriculum Design and Delivery Clients
“Naturally, we want our channel partners to be wildly successful. One way we help them is through online sales training. Rackspace Partner Academy was creating a broad series of courses, but we needed to accelerate our pace. MicroAssist stepped up and quickly created a terrific series of high-quality courses for our partners.”
—Grant Irons, Channel Partner Enablement Manager at Rackspace
MicroAssist has been developing and delivering training for over 25 years. We have a long list of clients that we have worked with--a small representation of which are below.