- Curriculum Development
- E-Learning Overview
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- The Learning Dispatch
- L&D Resources
- E-Learning Resources
- Classroom Training
- Law Enforcement
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Government Solutions
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
Current Openings at MicroAssist
MicroAssist is always looking for motivated, self-directed professionals in the areas of:
- Training: Software, Professional Development, and E-Learning
- Application Development: .NET, Java, Database Systems
- IT Services Microsoft based networks
MicroAssist’s Software training division is interested in experienced software trainers with experience in Windows software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Corel WordPerfect Suite, internet technologies, security, or graphics programs.
MicroAssist’s Internet Solutions division is particularly interested in programmers that are experienced in .NET, and Java with Oracle and/or SQL Server.
We are also looking for sales professionals with a proven track record in selling and supporting web application development projects in the government and corporate marketplaces.
Please go to Career Opportunities for specific job openings.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
While our standards of performance are high, MicroAssist is a comfortable, rather laid-back place to work. Our offices are conveniently located in northwest Austin. We actively support opportunities for our staff to learn and grow, and since we are still fairly small, your chances for varied assignments will be high.
We offer our exempt employees a comprehensive portfolio of benefits, including:
- Company-paid health, life and disability insurance
- Annual paid vacations
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Sick leave
- Simple-IRA plan with company match of employee contributions
- Performance-based bonuses
- Education support
- Organization membership
- Professional books and publications
- Business casual work environments
Please contact us for a complete description of our benefits.