- Curriculum Development
- E-Learning Overview
- Courseware Development
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- Audio & Video
- The Learning Dispatch
- Classroom Training
- Application Development
- Resource Center
- Ask the Experts
- E-Learning Resources
- Learning Center
- Government Solutions
- Screen Backgrounds
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Client Testimonials
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
MicroAssist Career Opportunities, Austin, Texas
If you're having any difficulty viewing this position, please view the posting on Hireology.
Technical Instructor Position
This instructor position requires an IT Instructor with at least two years of classroom training experience. Candidates should be comfortable working and developing within the Windows environments. Applicants should have experience training advanced classes such as .NET, Visual Basic, SQL Server and have a strong knowledge of databases.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with "Technical Instructor" in the subject line.
MicroAssist is growing and is looking for quality, skilled SharePoint software instructors to ensure student satisfaction according to program objectives. In addition to having effective presentation skills, seasoned instructors will be proficient teaching students how to:
- Work with Lists & Libraries
- Communicate with Team Members
- Work Remotely with SharePoint Content with Mobile Devices and Office 2007 Documents
- Customize the SharePoint Environment (Personal, Alerts, RSS Feeds, Resources, etc.)
- Create a Team Site (Workspace, Public Views, Libraries, Surveys, etc.)
- Performing Administration (Manage User Groups, Manage Site Appearance, Perform Content Management)
- Manage Site Collections, Lists, Discussion Boards, Document & Form Libraries, Permissions, WSS Content and Workflows
- Work with Indexing and Searching Options
- Use Central Administration Features
- Manage Security Options in WSS
- Manage Site Usage and Backup Processes
Candidate must have SharePoint teaching expertise and some integration knowledge. Web site administration experience is also a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org "SharePoint Instructor" in the subject line.
PHP / MySQL Developer
MicroAssist is seeking a PHP / MySQL developer to create custom applications and assist in extending various Open Source tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of application development in an Open Source environment.
- Assist in creation of technical requirements.
- Creation of custom PHP / MySQL based solutions.
- Working in a load balanced environment.
- Working with SVN / Git.
Essential Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills with customers and team members.
- Ability to write clean code and follow particular coding guidelines/standards.
- Demonstrated web applications architecture knowledge.
- Third-party API integration experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing multiple sites sharing common data using central data store.
- Opportunity to assist in deployment of web application in virtualized/cloud environment.
- Opportunity to assist in Ubuntu Virtualized Environment Migration.
- Working knowledge of Apache Web Server configuration desired.
- Experience writing MVC applications with PHP/MySQL desired.
- Use GIT for source code version control.
- Drupal experience a plus.
- Moodle experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Moodle 1.x & 2.x customization experience a plus.
- Provide backup support for related positions as needed.
Please mail resume to email@example.com with subject line "PHP Developer."
Microsoft .NET/C# Analyst & Programmer
The Senior Software Engineer position will lead the design and development of software applications with Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server. In-depth knowledge and experience of application software development is required. Excellent design pattern and object oriented programming methodologies must be employed. Essential job responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as well.
- Assist in the design and development of software applications with Microsoft .NET framework.
- Respond to business requirements and technical specifications, and architect solutions with high performance.
- Work with team members to deliver high quality products on time.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
- Highly experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- Proficient on programming applications using .NET, C#.
- Proficient on using Visual Studio 2008 and Team Foundation Server.
- Must be a fast learner and self started. Be able to come up to speed on new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
- Must be details oriented, with strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Must have a desire to learn and grow as a developer; reviewing, developing and proposing new design methods and techniques.
- Should have Microsoft SQL Server experience
3 to 5 years of direct work experience on software development with .NET.
Certification in one of the following Microsoft Courses highly desired:
- Exam 70-432: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
- Exam 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development
- Exam 70-448: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Exam 70-450: PRO: Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-451: PRO: Designing Database Solutions and Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-453: Upgrade: Transition Your MCITP SQL Server 2005 DBA to MCITP SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-454: Upgrade: Transition Your MCITP SQL Server 2005 DBA to MCITP SQL Server 2008 DBD
- Exam 70-455: Upgrade: Transition Your MCITP Business Intelligence Developer Skills to MCTIP Business Intelligence Developer 2008
Please mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Microsoft .NET/C# Programmer."