Welcome to our new look!
For almost thirty years, we’ve been dedicated to sharpening skills and teams through talent development, as well as to harnessing ever-evolving technology in purposeful ways. Now, we’re pleased to apply that mindset to our digital presence. We’ve taken advantage of responsive tools and creative design so we can better present ourselves—and our services—to both our community of customers and to new visitors.
Microassist was born out of looking at new technology in fresh, practical ways that mattered. This was before social media, Google, laser printers, email spam, and even home-available dial-up access. Back when technology was still focused on organizations rather than consumers, we helped companies invest in their most valuable resource — their employees.
That longevity means a lot. It means we’ve operated with an agility to respond to customer needs and to a rapidly evolving technology landscape — a landscape that requires businesses and individuals to stay on top of new ways of operating, ever-appearing and newly versioned applications, and a faster required pace of acquiring knowledge, skills, and abilities.
But we couldn’t succeed as a business without public and private sector customers who see value in the services and expertise we provide. Many of our clients have been with us for the majority of our existence. Some send their staff for classroom training on IT skills. Some contract with us to use the wonders of technology to launch training (whether new or traditionally delivered in a classroom) to remote learners or to reach out to communities with vital public services. Some have launched high-impact web or mobile applications to serve millions.
We encourage you to peek behind each menu item and see how we can serve your organization:
- Consider our open enrollment courses for yourself or your staff. If there’s something you need and don’t see, please let us know.
- Think creatively and large: is there new, never-before seen training that could be crafted to your particular need? Contact us and see if we can help. We can take training from design to delivery, developing curriculum and delivery methods specific to your needs.
- Find out how we can support you in ensuring your training and websites are accessible to learners and visitors of all abilities. Accessibility is a passion of ours, and we’d love to talk to you about what’s possible.
- See how mobile apps can be used to serve communities and law enforcement and public safety organizations. Some of the projects we’re most proud of are those developed on behalf of those who protect the public good.
- Visit our blogs for helpful software tips and thought-provoking content. We refresh these areas regularly, so check back often.
And, should you discover something that isn’t quite up-to-snuff with this new site of ours, let us know. It’s freshly unwrapped, after all. We’re always listening to see how we can make technology work better and help companies use technology more effectively. That applies to our own website, and feedback is always appreciated.
So, again, welcome! We’ve gone to great lengths to sharpen our image. Please explore. Then let us help you sharpen your skills and the capabilities and capacities of your team.