2017 Department of Interior Section 508 Event Resources
Welcome, and thanks for visiting Microassist’s page for materials presented at the May 25 Department of the Interior Section 508 event.
Here, you’ll find accessible resources that were available in print format at our booth or that were mentioned by our representatives. However, we invite you to also look through our Accessibility Services pages via our site navigation menu, along with our Digital Accessibility Digest blog, for additional information on accessibility.
Government Services Flyer
Articles on Federal Government Accessibility
- Section 508 Refresh: How WCAG Impacts Federal Website Accessibility Requirements
- VPATs and Section 508 Accessibility Compliance
- Creating Accessible Elearning: It Takes Effort and Attention to Create Accessible Elearning. Who Benefits?
- John Slatin AccessU 2017 Conference Backchannel — Backchannel for Knowbility’s AccessU 2017 conference in Austin, Texas. The conference offers interactive and communal environment for learning about integrating accessibility into your organization. Our backchannel includes links to available presentations as well as curated tweets.
- CSUN 2017 Assistive Technology Conference Backchannel — The 2017 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, sponsored by the California State University Northridge Center on Disabilities, is the largest international conference focused on assistive technology. The Microassist team curated tweets about digital accessibility and accessible elearning from this event. The backchannel also lists many of the event’s presentations.
Accessibility in the News Newsletter (Free)
Stay on top of developments in website, elearning, and application accessibility with our free weekly newsletter, Accessibility in the News. View archives here, and subscribe below!