Microassist is a mlearning development company that can help you develop and implement mobile learning development strategies and solutions for:
- Formal training
- Performance Support
- Instructor-Led Training Support
What is mlearning?
mlearning, short for Mobile Learning, is a way to access learning content mobile devices such as phones or tablets. mlearning supports, with the help of mobile devices, learning wherever and whenever your employees need.
Mobile Learning enhances employee performance by delivering courses at the point of need. Employees can access organizational resources such as email, documents, and reports on their mobile devices. They expect to be able to take training on their mobile device when they need it and where they need it as well.
When a salesperson needs to learn about a new product, they can take a short course on the product while traveling. When a field support representative runs into a problem in the field, they can access performance support without having to return to the office. If you don’t provide training on the device people have with them, you’re missing out on creating opportunities for them to learn. However, if training is available to your team they can learn while they are out in the field with no internet connection; they can learn while they’re waiting for a business meeting; they can learn over lunch.
Mobile Learning for employee training is being used to address varied organizational training needs. We can show you how to use our Mobile Learning strategies & solutions to address organizational training needs, including:
- Compliance training
- Onboarding training
- Soft skills training
- Professional skills training
- Product training
- Sales training
- Leadership training
Microassist’s Mobile Learning Development Services
Microassist can provide:
- Instructional design services to create corporate mobile elearning that takes the unique characteristics of learning on mobile into account.
- Mobile Design for Elearning with a mobile-first philosophy
- Designing Training for delivery independent of the training device
Our team can develop
- Mobile Training Modules: Full-length and microlearning mobile training modules.
- Mobile Videos: Short video lessons accessible on mobile.
- Performance Support: Mobile-based performance support tools for your team.
- Training Apps: Full mobile training apps that do not rely on internet capabilities and can use all the capabilities of your mobile device (e.g. camera, GPS, gyroscopic capabilities, etc.)
- Augmented Reality: Augmented reality training to elevate information and let learners practice skills in realistic settings.