When you need training, there are often specific goals to achieve. Someone might need training to comply with a company policy. Another person might need new skills. Someone else may need to adopt a different way of doing things.
To attain your goals, you need training that has been designed with those goals in mind. Microassist works with you, your learners, your subject matter experts, and your other stakeholders to develop custom solutions that reliably and effectively move you closer to your goals.
Microassist’s custom training solutions:
- Rely on research-based engagement strategies. Highlighting doesn’t help people remember training. Practice testing does. Cramming doesn’t work. Spaced learning does. Microassist leverages proven techniques to ensure that training will be effective.
- Use the appropriate delivery method. Does the training need to be consistent, available over a wide geographic region, and delivered to hundreds (or thousands) of individuals? Then elearning might be the best choice. Does the training need to emphasize interpersonal connections and be taught only once or twice? Instructor-led training might be the right option. Microassist works with you to determine and implement the appropriate format to use to deliver your training.
- Provide creativity while working within constraints. The development of training is often limited by budget, time, and resources. These restrictions can lead to training solutions that merely deliver information, instead of actively engaging individuals. Microassist works within constraints, finding creativity, activity, and engagement even under limited circumstances.
- Measure impact. For effectiveness to be determined, for the return on investment to be clear, the impact of training must be measured. Microassist works with you to determine the appropriate metrics to be tracked and the best method to measure them. Just as importantly, Microassist analyzes the results, so that they can be incorporated into the next version of the training.
- Provide inclusive design. In order for training to have the greatest impact, it must reach all learners. This includes those who are accessing the training in noisy and distracting environments just as much as it includes those with disabilities related to vision, hearing, mobility, or cognition. Microassist strives to provide training that is available to and effective for all of your learners.
With these five elements as guiding principles, Microassist creates training that is optimized to achieve your goals. Contact Microassist today to find out how we can help you fulfill your training needs.