Cybersecurity Training — Courses and Certifications
Protect Your Network with Effective Cybersecurity Training
Cybersecurity training is essential to your organization’s safekeeping and security position.
Microassist’s prominent training standards use the Mile2 cybersecurity training network to provide industry-standard and real-life examples. This translates into a fulfilling learning experience for our students and when implemented, a safer and more secure company for our clients.
Cybersecurity Certification Roadmap
The following table lists various tracks students can follow as they gain certifiable skills on behalf of their departments and organizations. Cybersecurity professionals can earn progressive certifications based on specialty or career area. Microassist students also gain access to Mile2’s “Ultimate Combo” for each class, described after the table.
Use the links within the table to find out more about what each course covers.
The one-year “Ultimate Combo” package, available with your Microassist enrollment, includes 12 months unlimited online access to everything you need to pass the online exam and learn hands-on tactical cyber skills in Mile2’s elite cyber range:
- Course video
- E-prep and lab guide
- Two-week cyber range access
- Exam simulator
- Exam voucher (1 year)
- Free second exam shot
These courses have been accredited or acknowledged by globally respected institutions, including:
Cybersecurity Training Delivery Methods
Microassist offers cybersecurity classes in three formats:
- Instructor-Led (ILT): Classroom group training where the students and instructor are in the same physical location. These are typically held during the weekday.
- Virtual Instructor-Led (VILT): Students and the instructor meet at the same time with real-time interaction and use technology to span the distance. Like ILT courses, these are usually held during the workweek.
- Online Self Study: Students study independently and interact with the instructor and other students via a once-per-week, online, two-hour, live instructor session for course content reviews and student certification exam preparation. Discussion forums include questions and answers as well as instructor-led discussions on current information security topics. Students access these classes at their convenience. The weekly discussion forum can be scheduled after standard work hours.
All courses are customizable for content, length and delivery.
Contact our Training Team for details.
Cybersecurity Certification Exams
- Taken online through m2 Assessment and Certification System (MACS).
- Two-hour time limit – 100 questions with a minimum passing score of 70%.
- Passing students immediately receive a PDF certificate and have their name and student ID exported to publicly available certification holder database.
- Optional “test out” of course is also available.
More on Cybersecurity Training
- Visit our Course List page for courses and course outlines.
- We’ve listed all scheduled open enrollment Mile2 cybersecurity classes on our Course Schedule. These online classes are “Guaranteed to Run” (GTR) classes. No cancellations, no rescheduling. 100% guaranteed.
Do you need to develop a customized cybersecurity academy for a large group?
Contact our sales team to discuss a customized package for your organization.