Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS) for Government
DIR Contract DIR-TSO-3849, DBITS
Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
Microassist, Inc., Vendor ID: 1742768479400
Microassist Certified Texas HUB #: 56092
As part of our Government Solutions offerings, Microassist offers Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS) services to Texas state agencies, county and local government offices, public institutions of higher education and school districts, and public entities outside Texas.
Services covered under this DBITS contract include
Commodity Codes are listed at the end of this page.
How to Order
Contact Microassist to review your specifications, place an order, or obtain more information.
- For product and pricing information, call Donald Twining at (512) 794-8440.
- Generate a purchase order, made payable to Microassist, Inc.
NOTE: Please reference Microassist’s contract #DIR-TSO-3849 and the service category below on your purchase order.
- Fax your purchase order and quote forms to 512-794-8742.
- Microassist will process the order and invoice your agency.
What Services Are Offered under This DBITS Contract?
Your agency may select DBITS services from the technology category below. Microassist will respond through a Statement of Work (SOW) to agencies to perform the services as described below. Note that the explanations below are not meant to be an exclusive and exhaustive list, but rather a general indication of the Deliverables-Based IT Services Microassist offers within the given technology service category.
Technology Migration/Upgrade and Transformation
- Definition: Technology Upgrade/Migration may be required to increase business functionality, reengineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
- Examples of included services: Assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and Business Case development for justification of an initiative. Also included are: technology transformations, which may include, appropriate Return on Investment (ROI), benchmarks and milestones. The following activities may also be included: planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services; and training support.
DBITS contracts provide deliverables-based, outsourced systems integration or application development projects, and eliminate the RFP requirement since all contracts were competitively bid. The contract accelerates service procurement and delivery, and reduces costs by leveraging the streamlined procurement process. Lastly, this DBITS contract allows flexibility to meet your individual needs.
For more information on DIR’s Cooperative Contracts program, visit DIR’s Cooperative Contracts page.
8500 Shoal Creek Boulevard, Suite 4-225
Austin, Texas 78757
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742
Department of Information Resources
300 W. 15th Street, Suite 1300
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 475-4620
- 920-02 – Access Services, Data
- 920-03 – Application Service Provider (ASP) – (web based hosted)
- 920-04 – Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 – Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 – Applications Software (For Minicomputer Systems)
- 920-15 – Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-22 – Data Preparation and Processing Services
- 920-24 – Data Conversion Services
- 920-27 – E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 920-31 – Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 – Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-40 – Programming Services, Computer
- 920-44 – Risk Management for Software Development
- 920-45 – Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-47 – Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 – Systems/Executive Software, Main Frame
- 920-56 – Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-63 – Systems/Executive Software, Minicomputer
- 920-64 – System Implementation and Engineering Services
- 920-65 – System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 920-66 – System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-76 – Testing of Systems Infrastructure – Components or Software
- 920-91 – Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 924-40 – Instructor-led Classroom Training