- Curriculum Development
- E-Learning Overview
- Courseware Development
- Accessible E-Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- E-Learning Case Studies
- Examples of Our Work
- Audio & Video
- The Learning Dispatch
- Classroom Training
- Application Development
- Resource Center
- Ask the Experts
- E-Learning Resources
- Learning Center
- Government Solutions
- Screen Backgrounds
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Client Testimonials
- Client Successes
- Contact Us
Donald Twining & Julia Cuba of GENaustin
MicroAssist encourages its employees to be good corporate citizens and promotes volunteering in its community–giving program. Among the organizations MicroAssist donates to are:
- AIR Austin: AIR's (Accessibility Internet Rally)purpose is to match teams of web designers/developers with non-profit organizations to build new websites or enhance existing ones to make them more accessible for people with disabilities.
- GENaustin: MicroAssist is proud to support GENaustin, an Austin, Texas organization dedicated to building healthy self-esteem in young women. MicroAssist donates time, talent and treasure to GENaustin.
- Pratham: MicroAssist supports Pratham, an organization whose goal is to eliminate illiteracy. This program has reached over a million children and continues to reach over 200,000 children annually. Remarkably, Pratham educates children for $7.50/child per year!
- Capital Area Food Bank: This charity provides over 15,000,000 lbs of food to the needy in the Austin, Texas community.
- The Miracle Foundation: This non-profit organization is dedicated to running world class orphanages and empowering children to reach their full potential.
- Westwood Lacrosse: Westwood Lacrosse Club is a non-profit club that relies heavily on sponsorships to keep player costs down. MicroAssist proudly sponsors this Austin, Texas DI team.
MicroAssist has also volunteered on various projects for organizations. These include:
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE): MicroAssist designed, built and hosted the web-site for TIE Austin. TIE is a non-profit global network of entrepreneurs and professionals established to foster entrepreneurship and nurture entrepreneurs.
- Dallas Bethlehem Center: MicroAssist hosted the web-site for Dallas Bethlehem Center . Dallas Bethlehem Center is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing the children of South Dallas with a positive environment for growth, regardless of their economic status or family situation.
MicroAssist donates classes to the following organizations:
- Austin Under 40
- Austin Symphony
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Research Center
- Heart Ball--American Heart Association
- Leadership Austin
- Life Works
- Zachary Scott Theatre
If your organization needs help, please feel free to contact us.
MicroAssist is a member of: